▪ Available for multiple barn, alley, stray, and feral cats & kittens.
▪ Held once every week, usually Wednesday mornings, at the P.E.T.S. shelter in Panora, Iowa.
▪ Kittens must be at least 12 weeks old and 3 pounds.
▪ All cats and kittens will be ear-notched. No exceptions.
▪ Drop-off at 8:30am and pick-up Noon—PETS shelter in Panora.
▪ Please give us at least 12 hours notice if you cannot make your appointment.
"No shows" will automatically be dropped to the bottom of the waiting list.
▪ Cost: $55* female and $40 males and kittens (<16 weeks). Cost includes rabies vaccination.
▪ You must register online to get on the waiting list. No walk-ins.
▪ Please read the pre-surgical instructions below.
▪ Full payment due day of clinic. Cash, check, and credit card accepted.
*Pregnant Cats add $10 to $25 in addition to the $55.
Low-cost Spay/Neuter Clinic
Distemper = $10
Dewormer = $5
Flea Treatment = $5
Microchip = $15
No food after 10pm the night before surgery or on the morning of surgery. Water is fine.
Each cat must be in a clean, sturdy carrier or live trap. No straw or shredded paper for bedding, please.
One cat per carrier is ideal.