Here are some ways you can help our shelter cats.
Volunteer time means a lot to our rescue organization and the kitties really appreciate the extra attention at the shelter. We have one adoption center in Panora where volunteers are needed to help keep our shelter clean and our kitties happy. If you are willing to volunteer, we are sure we can use your help.
Areas for Volunteering:
▪ Foster a Cat and/or Litter of Kittens (Must complete a Foster Application.)
▪ Shelter Care Volunteer: cleaning litter pans and cages, floor and walls, etc.
▪ Grooming: Brush kitties and trim nails, clean ears, and prepare for adoption.
▪ Trap Feral Cats
▪ Manage a Feral Cat Colony in your community
▪ Transport animals or food donations
▪ Photograph adoptable animals for profiles
▪ Make and/or repair pet beds and toys
▪ Spay Clinic Volunteer (Prior experience preferred.)
▪ Office work: Filing completed adoption folders
▪ Process Adoption Applications
▪ Adoption Follow-ups via Email
▪ Register Microchips
Does anything on the list interest you?